SE-2012 HIGH TEMP
175°F / 79°C STAINLESS STEEL CAMERA
There are many industrial applications in which the ambient temperatures climb above 122°F, the point at which electronics start to break down. However, these same applications rarely go above 170°F the temperatures at which seals and insulation begin to deteriorate. For these applications we have the SE-HT line of cameras.
Cooling options included in this package ensures the cameras survival in these elevated temperatures.
The options included in every SE-HT camera are:
- Ultrafine air purification 1
- 2 levels of over-pressure protection 2
- Quick connects for easy and quick maintenance
- Adjustable air flow to maximize cooling and minimize air usage.
- Genuine silica glass not plastic.
Trust Bass Electronics to solve your high temperature imaging applications.
See other applications below:
Give Us A Call: 1-225-751-9455
For More Information
We will never share your information
Bass Electronics Inc. 2020 Copyright © | All rights reserved