Free consulting is available from the factory for all industrial camera applications. Contact us for more information.
Visit the boiler camera and optics page here.
Contact us to request full PDF specs for all products.
Bass Electronics AR-CFP Automatic Retract Systems provide “fail safe” protection from heat damage to camera probes. These systems verify that the camera’s protective cooling systems are operating prior to insertion into the “danger zone” and automatically withdraw the optics from exposure to extreme temperatures if cooling air fails. Contact us for more information.
- AR-CFP series Camera Retract Systems available for all CF furnace cameras.
- Automatically removes lens probe if conditions might cause heat damage to optics.
- Self-contained system operates under its own power for retraction.
- Both electric and pneumatic systems are available.
- AR-CFP control panel shown above displays digital temperature of lens probe.
- Insert/Retract buttons allow manual insertion or retraction on command.
- Control panel drives all automatic functions of the system.